Following the announcement of further restrictions and changes to travel guidance, the following restrictions will now apply at HIAL airports, currently until Saturday 16 January 2021:
- Out of Hours movements will be suspended.
- General and Business Aviation operations are not permitted between Scotland and the rest of the United Kingdom.
- Limited General Aviation operations are permitted, under strict Prior Permission Required (PRR) requirements. Flights should land at the same airfield from which they departed and unless prior approval is granted by the Airport Manager or Head Office, general aviation flights will not be accepted from any other airport.
- General Aviation flights for maintenance checks, ferry and engine health under COVID-19 remain a permissible operation, when there is an urgent requirement to do so.
For all information on Dundee airport, please use the following links:
- NATS National Air Traffic Services
- IAIP Reports
- Charges, opening times and further information
For information on handling agents and self handling, please review the Handling Agents section.