See the World
Here at Inverness Airport we could be the stepping stone in your next great adventure. With many of our destination airports operating worldwide routes, the sky’s the limit. No pun intended.
With flights to major international hubs, let us help you discover all the world has to offer. Our main connection airports include three major London airports, Manchester and Birmingham. We also offer flights to two popular European hubs, Dublin and Amsterdam Schiphol.
But what will you do on your worldwide adventure?
You’ll discover the history and culture of countries all over the world.
- The statue of Christ the Redeemer in Brazil
- The remains of an emperor’s grand estate at Machu Picchu in Peru
- The ancient Forbidden City of Beijing
- The bold colours of Gaudi's Casa Batllo in Barcelona
- The sanctuary within the walls of the Vatican Palace in Rome
You’ll experience the wonders of nature and its spectacular beauty.
- The magnificence of the Grand Canyon National Park in the USA
- The spray off the Niagara Falls in Canada as you journey towards its base
- The largest ecosystem in the world, the Great Barrier Reef, in Australia
- The breathtaking summit of Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
- The single largest tropical rainforest in the world, the Amazon in South America
You’ll unwind with authentic cuisines and sunset horizons.
- In the glamorous Cote d’Azur, more commonly known as the French Riviera
- In tropical luxury when you holiday in the Maldives
- In palm-fringed lagoons on the island of Hawaii
- In the clear waters of the Adriatic Sea when you visit the sun-soaked shores of Croatia
- In the ‘land of smiles’ otherwise known as Thailand